You don't have to be an experienced surfer to join us, this retreat is open to beginners and advanced surfers, or you can simply enjoy yoga, relax by the pool or stroll along the unforgettable beach. But we really suggest you try surfing, it's a whole lotta fun.
You'll meet people of all ages from around the World, while taking much needed time to explore and deepen your practice (or start it), cultivate new friendships and discover the beauty of Central America.
Stay with us at Casa Maderas Eco-Lodge, just a short stroll to the Beach.
- Shared Room (2 people) $1150 Early Bird / $1250 after January 3 (price is per person)
- Single Room (1 person) $1450 Early Bird / $1550 after January 3
- a $400 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot
- 10 to 12 yoga classes, including vinyasa flow, yin, restorative, meditation and dharma talks
- your first surf lesson & board
- 2 excursions / adventures off site (be prepared to boat and hike)
- all dinners & breakfasts (bountiful portions, often lunch is unnecessary but there are options in the hotel and on the beach)
- unlimited fresh water at hotel
- coffee, tea and fresh fruit before every morning practice, in addition to breakfast and dinner
- round trip airfare to Managua, Nicarauga (arriving in Maderas anytime on the 4th, our first meal together is dinner on March 4th and our last is breakfast on March 11th, you can hang at the hotel until it's time for your departure, leaving your personal belongings locked in the office to clear the room for the next guests).
- if you wish to arrive before March 4th, we can arrange an extra night for you at the hotel with sufficient notice
- shuttle transportation to and from airport (we can arrange for you or you can book yourself, price is reduced the more people per trip, so we can connect you with other retreaters to align air travel), use Iskra Shuttles from Managua to San Juan del Sur (tell them you're going to Maderas, about 20 minutes further from San Juan del Sur), cost is quite low for shuttle transportation.
- lunches (breakfast and dinner are substantial and you may not need to have lunch if you're not a big eater and it will be hot out, but there are several affordable options for lunch on the beach and at the hotel in the shade of the restaurant or lounging at the pool).
- $400 non-refundable deposit to hold your space
- to take advantage of early bird prices, deposit must be received before January 3
- full payment for retreat is due February 2; if you sign up after February 2, full payment is required to hold your spot
- payment plans are available, we accept up to 3 total payments prior to February 2
- pay by Venmo, Pay Pal or Chase Quick-Pay
For more details, or to reserve your spot, contact me: